We are pleased to work in partnership with Dundee City Council to provide funding for 3-5 year olds. Please contact us from more information on this or to book a viewing with us to discuss what options of funding are available to you.

Tax Credits

Many families do not take advantage of the financial help that may be available towards the cost of childcare. Families on middle, as well, as low incomes may be entitled to financial support such as Child Tax Credit or Working Tax Credit. This extra help, called ‘the childcare element of working tax credits’, is available to individuals on lower incomes to help with the cost of childcare. The amount received is dependent on your circumstances and income, but could cover up to 70% of your childcare costs.

Find out if you are eligible for assistance by calling the Tax Credit helpline on 0845 300 3900.

Childcare Vouchers

Child Care Vouchers allow you to pay nursery fees, tax free, from your salary. This is a salary sacrifice system of up to £243 per month per parent. The money comes directly off your salary before deductions, giving you savings on tax and National Insurance contributions. Please ask your employer if this is a benefit they offer. We are registered with a number of voucher providers, as well as the Government Scheme.

Tax Free Childcare

If you are a working parent, you can open an online account to pay for childcare. The government will top-up the money you pay into the account. For every £8 you pay in, the government will add an extra £2. You can receive up to £2,000 per child per year.

You, and any partner, must each expect to earn (on average) at least £120 per week (equal to 16 hours at the National Minimum or Living Wage). If you, or your partner, are on maternity, paternity, or adoption leave, or you are unable to work because you are disabled or have caring responsibilities, you could still be eligible.

If either you, or your partner, expect to earn £100,000 or more, you cannot get Tax-Free Childcare. You cannot use Tax-Free Childcare at the same time as childcare vouchers, Universal Credit, or tax credits.